Psalm 130:5-6

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
         And in His word I do hope.



I love this verse.  It is one that comes to me out of the blue from time to time, often when I am worrying, which makes sense.  For me this is all about letting my worries go, with the knowledge that God will take care of things and I need to let Him do His work.  I am struggling with that right now (as I always seem to be).  I want to be farther along in life.  I want certain things.  I want, I want, I want, but - for today, at least - I am choosing what I need.  I need to wait for my God and trust in His word, that He is a God that delivers, that He is a God who loves, that He is a God who brings good.


Today, I wait for the Lord, and in His word, I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am fat.

I'm still fat.

Appeal