I hate Easter Lilies.



I hate Easter Lilies. I don't think I can fully express here or any where how much I hate them. They look like sweet and innocent flowers with their bright, white flowers, slim, green stalks and leaves. But if you look close, within the flowers you will find the bright yellow of the stamen. The evil, evil stamen with its dreadful pollen.

My sinuses are full. My stomach is upset. My head aches. At one point tonight I could not remember where I lived.

Seriously.

I hate Easter Lilies.

Comments

  1. I so understand your dislike of pollen and empathize. My body is suffering the same malady as yours. Arrrggghhhh....

    I'm glad I found your blog and follow it gladly! Thanks for your comment on my post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate lilies too! And I'm not sure how I missed the fact that you have a blog. Sorry :(
    But I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am fat.

I'm still fat.

Saturday, NPR Day! Everybody happy? Well, I should say!