Fly

A long, long, long time ago (okay, like 2 months), I started following The One-Minute Writer. I used to really enjoy writing; it's an easy creative outlet, at least for me. But in the past few years, I have really just stopped writing completely. Over the last few months, I have been trying to write more often and have signed up for all sorts of tools to help me along that path.

Today's One-Minute Writer prompt is Fly: "If you could sprout wings and fly just once, what would you like to see from the air?"

If I sprouted wings and flew away, I would fly straight for Paradise Lake, Michigan. When I was growing up, my grandparents would rent cabins and invite family members to join them. I loved playing in the sand, swimming off the dock, and getting up early in the morning to go fishing with my dad.

I miss him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am fat.

I'm still fat.

Appeal