A cry for help.

Laying here on the couch, I feel like I could run a mile. As soon as I stand up, I nearly double over in pain. I can take more vicodin in an hour, but really that just makes it manageable, which is frustrating, and I think it is what is keeping me up. That, and the pain.

I'm having trouble concentrating. I feel like a bouncing ball is going around my head, hitting on one thing and then another so fast that I can't keep up.

My depression is beginning to creep up on me. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow about that. I know that it is partly because fall is coming and it has gotten cold and grey this week. But part of it is this pain. I can't do laundry or wash dishes. I can't play with Xander. I can't drive and I can't think, so working is not possible. I'm not even supposed to work until next week according to the ER doc anyway. I want to exercise. I want to do more things. I want to get off this couch. And yet, even trying to make the bed earlier was too much and I had to sit down half way through. I just hate this.

I don't know what to do to turn this around. I am just praying that God will bring some relief to this situation. I don't know how much longer I can handle it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm still fat.

I am fat.

Santorwrong