Happy Marchocolate

I made it to Indianapolis though it was quite the mental journey to get here. I have made some decisions and am starting to slowly let people know. It's been a little rough but I know that  this is what I am supposed to be doing now. I just need to figure out what the next step is.

February went so fast. It just felt like it flew by.

  • Book: So basically my books of choice all month have been ridiculous romances. Really ridiculous Kindle freebies. Not much else to say about that but that they have been nice and relaxing and fun. Just what I needed with this dark and dreary month.
  • Recipe: Adam and I made lasagna for the first time. It was delicious. Instead of mozz I made a last minute substitution of goat cheese and it was ah-mazing. Seriously amazing. Spinach, italian sausage, and a slow cooked sauce helped too. Definitely a winner!
  • Craft: So not the best craft month ever but I did refine my wash cloth making technique. I also spent some time working on an idea I have for a series of paintings. I am still making the idea work.
I have the worst heartburn I have ever felt. Not sure why other than my sense of dread about this day. I absolutely hate that. I don't understand why I am so freaked out about being here without WBH. I used to have no problems traveling on my own. I don't know if it is because I am getting older or if it is because in the last two years I have not been anywhere but camp without him! It just doesn't seem right and I already miss him. :( Lame-Laura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm still fat.

I am fat.

Appeal