No 'Poo Day 5 1/2

Well, I finally washed my hair. I decided it would be better to have a wet head tonight than in the morning going to church.

I am still worried about using baking soda because my scalp can get really dry this time of year. I did some more reading and decided to try a super diluted solution of castille soap and water. I put it in a bottle and poured that basically all over my scalp. then I rubbed and rubbed my scalp. It felt awesome to wash out some of the oil and grossness. I followed that with my usual ACV mixture.

It's odd because my scalp and roots feel very clean, while the rest of my hair feels moisturized but I am concerned about it looking oily. 

Sigh... I guess I will see what it looks like in the morning! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am fat.

I'm still fat.

Santorwrong