My old friends...

There is something so comforting about an old pair of good tennis shoes. I love that they have formed perfectly to my foot and though their best days are definitely in the past, they are still so comfortable and just feel right.

I found these guys in a bag upstairs tonight. I thought they were gone for good and was so excited to see them; it was like they were an old friend and I suppose in a way they are. These tennies have seen me through some long walks to class at OSU, vacations with my now hubby, and some less fun occasions as well. I love them and was super excited to wear them for our excursion with Xman tonight.

I am nearly completely sure I am starting back to school in the fall. While it might be time to send this pair into the mowing and messy project bin, I think I'll be looking for another pair just like them soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm still fat.

I am fat.

Appeal