The Vicar of Who? UPDATE

So I did it.  I watched the first three out of the four episodes of The Vicar of Dibley Series Three.  The third one was the one I was really dreading.  Things in the first episode went pretty much how I expected they would.  She got her heart broken by this very attractive, charming jerk, but she recovered and went on.  The second episode was the Christmas episode and one I would recommend everyone watching.  It was great.  Then came the third episode...

I absolutely loved the way he proposed in his own way and she explained why they would not be right for each other, all of them superficial reasons but the one; that she wanted romance and that wasn't him.  So, he proved her wrong and it was glorious!  ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS!  And he seemed happy.  It wasn't that he was just changing for her, it was that he was happy to be who he was when he was with her.  It was just what I had hoped for and then reality came crashing in.

Damn reality.

I'm sure that if I can get myself passed that episode, I will enjoy the rest and maybe be able to enjoy what little TVOD fanfiction there is out there.  Going on that alone, I should enjoy this Harry fellow and their relationship.  It will just be hard to watch.  Hopefully there is someone out there for David as well.  And if not, that is what fanfiction is for, right?

Now, I am off to work on real work and to put this crisis of faith (wink, wink) behind me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am fat.

I'm still fat.

Santorwrong