Late nights...

I think my days and nights are getting flipped again, but more on that later.

Do any of you remember the show Jem? I was just about to go to bed, when I hit the guide button as I picked up the remote and saw that Jem was on a channel over from where I was. JEM! I loved this show when I was little. Now I can't remember even the basic plot of the show, but I can still sing the theme song and remember wanting to wear my grandma's makeup like war paint (really, that was supposed to be attractive?). I was trying to find a good picture to share, something that did justice to my memories, when I ran across this link for a Jem Makeup Challenge. Thinking about it from an artist's POV as opposed to that of a child, the show really has an interesting color scheme and does interesting things with their backgrounds. I love the way they insert the songs!

OooooOOOoooo Jem... :)

I have no idea why I am staying up so late. I think I just enjoy sleeping in too much, which leads to me being awake later and later. I need to stop that habit in its tracks, which unfortunately means tomorrow is going to be a very early and very long day. I may need to record Jem on HUB just to get me through. lol

Night all.

Comments

  1. Of course i never heard of Jem and will Google it later, but i will tell you about B and how he flips his nights and days when he is under pressure. What helps him is keeping on top of a schedule. If he can't sleep after thirty minutes, he gets out of bed and does something to divert him (i usually am asleep, so i have no idea what). Always gets up at the same time too.
    But i bet you already tried that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm still fat.

I am fat.

Appeal